Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Comments Back

I just got my notebook back from my Young Adult Lit. class and they were all positive. It is really great to get all this encouragement to write this silly book.

Tips for today!
1. Make sure to have people read your stuff!! Even if it's just reading it to someone else, get an opinion on it! My current roommate has background in the medical field and it helps a lot for what I want to do with my book. I also have a friend who is really into editing papers.... It's cruel what she does to my story but it helps.

2. There is no set way to write a story! Try writing it out of order or try writing all the very climatic scene. Fill in the translations later, just get what you really want down before you forget.... or some idiot smokes in your hall and makes the fire alarms go off..... I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU!!!!!

That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment