Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Random Ideas pop into my head

So I was pacing (an activity I usually do) and I imagined fighting some great evil with my favorite book characters. What if I could make a image of a person in a book that could talk to me and touchable (not in a weird way). What if I was a book character? What if I was a forgotten book character?? OMG that would be a great book!! I should write that!

That is how great ideas are born but I'm a bit worried someone already came up with it.... Which is a common thought in my head when writing any story. Luckily you can reassure yourself that your ideas might be similar to someone else but will always be different. Another worry of any writer is that his or her story will never be read. This is why I feel it is a good story. I might start writing it later but I am focusing on my other story currently.

I would like to say that it is still important to write the idea around somewhere. I usually hide it on top of a notebook or on a sticky note on the next month of my calender. That way the inspiration is as spontaneous as it was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment